Seniors Come Share Society
15008 26th Avenue (Head Office), Surrey, BC
Our Vision at Seniors Come Share Society
To be the centre of excellence in helping seniors maintain independence.
Our Values at Seniors Come Share Society
▪ Excellence: in everything we do
▪ Integrity: we are honest and trustworthy and behave ethically.
▪ Compassion: we care about seniors and their support network with hopefulness and respect.
▪ Responsiveness: help is timely, innovative and dependable.
▪ Accountability: staff members, volunteers and programs are accountable for their responsibilities and actions with the organization.
▪ Collaboration: we maximize our impact through positive working relationships with partners in government, health services and the community.
How can I help?
to learn how your can help Seniors Come Share Society .
What volunteers have to say ...
"“I enjoy volunteering as it makes me feel happy when I am with the older people. It’s nice to see them smile and they are happy that they are out. It is rewarding to me as they want me to keep coming back to see them.” – Debbie, Volunteer
“I consider myself fortunate to have found and organizatio"