Play On Events - Hockey Night in Canada Street Hockey Tournament June 27,28, 2015
Sports & Recreation
2929 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC
To provide meaningful opportunities to play and engage in the sport of hockey!
How can I help?
Contact Play On Events - Hockey Night in Canada Street Hockey Tournament June 27,28, 2015 using one of the available methods above to see how you can help.
What volunteers have to say ...
"We take care of our volunteers and do our best to make it a great experience for them!"
Seeking Volunteers for our Hockey Night in Canada Play On 4 on 4 Street Hockey Tournament. Event is happening June 27, 28, 2015 at Coquitlam Centre Mall parking Lot. Please Apply Online: https://www.playon.ca/contact/volunteer/vancouver
Volunteer Options (Please choose one or more)!
• Pre Event Promotions (Beginning one month in advance of the event)
• Thursday (Two Days before event begins) (ALL DAY) - Player pack prep
• Friday (11am to 7pm) (Day before event begins) - Check-In Administration
• Friday (6pm to 11pm) (Day before Event Begins)- Event site set up
• Saturday (7:30am to 12:00pm) (Event Day #1) - Event day (see duties below)
• Saturday (11:30am to 4pm) (Event Day #1) - Event day (see duties below)
• Saturday (3:30pm to 8pm) (Event Day #1) - Event day (see duties below)
• Sunday (7:30am to 12pm) (Event Day #2) - Event day (see duties below)
• Sunday (11:30am to 4pm) (Event Day #2) - Event day (see duties below)
• Sunday (12pm to 6pm) (Event Day #2) - Event site tear down (see duties below)
Event Areas: (Check all that interest you)*
• Pre-Event Promotions
• Master Scoreboard
• Equipment Rentals
• Thirst Station
• Set Up
• Rink Monitor
• Green Team
• Clean Up
It is expected that each volunteer will arrive on site and check in one-half hour in advance of their first shift. Lunch and T-Shirt will be provided!