Membership Is Free and The Benefits Are Great!
Membership doesn't have to mean fees. To us, membership means working with an active group of organizations who share in our commitment to providing high quality volunteer experiences to a diverse group of citizens. If you are a group or organization who recruits volunteers from or is located in New Westminster or the Tricities, that means you!
Your completion of a survey IS your membership dues. The Annual Membership Survey helps Community Volunteer Connections capture snapshots of how and why you engage volunteers in your organization, and tells us more about your successes and challenges. You will receive this yearly report as one of the many benefits of CVC membership!
How it Works
The Membership Survey will take you about 15 minutes to complete, and you'll end up with some great benefits:
- Early registration for all local recruitment events including New Westminster Festival of Volunteer and TriCities VolunteerFest
- Listing in the online database, including mapping
- Invitation to volunteer socials and meet-ups
- Short-term volunteers ON DEMAND through CVC Flying Squad! - 500+ volunteers waiting to help you with short-term needs.
- Navigate Volunteer Management and Engagement matters with an industry leader
- Provide input on policy and changes that affect the volunteer sector
- Receive the CVC Volunteer Trends Annual Report and stay on top of regional volunteer statistics
- 10% off all training and workshop opportunities. Our training is recognized by the Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC (AVRBC)
Our GoVolunteer.ca Bundle
CVC Members, Vantage Point and GoVolunteer — $125
Sign up for GoVolunteer through our partnership with Vantage Point and you can post your volunteer positions on BC’s largest and leading online volunteer site; we will receive a contribution to continue our work and you will receive all the benefits of a Vantage Point membership. If you use our link, 32% of your GoVolunteer fee goes to support us!
No choosing necessary: be a member of Community Volunteer Connections AND Vantage Point and you'll be supporting two excellent organizations at the same time.